We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Santa Teresa!!!

Which Santa Teresa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC...
Santa Teresa!!!

hey all, never been to Santa Teresa. 4 of us. relaxation and surf. Semi-budget. No idea where to stay. looking at a place called Beach Front Palm Villa at Santa Teresa beach. anyone heard of it?

Santa Teresa, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Mal Pais, Santa Teresa
reviews: 10
1. Re: Santa Teresa!!!

Well, you can start looking at prices at a few different sites. You didn't mention what your budget is....semi-budget just doesn't quite give me any idea.

So, here are three sites to look at and see what falls into your semi-budget:

www.nicoyapeninsula.com

www.nicoyazoom.com (look at the hotel section for prices)

www.vrbo.com and search for places in Santa Teresa and Mal Pais.

I believe Beach Front Palm Villa is at Red Palms....a very nice choice of accommodation and on a nice part of the beach...especially good if you like to surf.

The entire area has a huge range of accommodations for every budget, so check out the sites and find something that looks interesting and get back to us here!!

Michigan
reviews: 5
2. Re: Santa Teresa!!!

Tons to choose from in every price range. Some that I found with trip advisor:

Mona Lodge. ~100/night. LOTS of stairs, but beautiful views up high.

Pachamama Tropical Garden lodge - looked great, but was fully booked - what does that tell ya!

Casa Zen - one of the best budget places, good restaurant, and on the beach. This one fills up quickly too.

New York City, New...
reviews: 9
3. Re: Santa Teresa!!!

Raratonga Apartments! I am staying at the Raratonga apartments as I write this. It is so peaceful. I am outside on my private patio listening to the birds and howler monkeys in the trees. My husband and I decided to stay in the concrete apartments for our honeymoon. So far so good. $70/night, clean, comfortable, ac, hot water, pool, personal kitchen, and the beach is across the street. I have seen complaints about the wooden apartments on trip advisor. People claim that the walls are paper thin and you can hear everything, but the concrete apartment that we are staying in is quiet. Good Luck!

boontonnj
reviews: 7
4. Re: Santa Teresa!!!

when are you planning on going? i am researching myself as I am going next Dec......i have done a TON of reseach...let me know. Andrea

5. Re: Santa Teresa!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, March 27, 2013