We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Large Group- Full Property Rental

Which Santa Teresa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hoboken, New Jersey
reviews: 6
Large Group- Full Property Rental

We are a group of friends (14+) interested in renting the entire property (several suites or whole house). Though we are flexible with our start & end date, we would like to reserve the week of February 18-26 2012.

We are interested in a beachfront property in Santa Teresa/Mal Pais. Any suggestions??

San Jose, Costa Rica
1. Re: Large Group- Full Property Rental

From my experience I do not think there a property in thet area that can hold 16 people, the biggest I know is for 10 people. You might need to rent a couple of properties. I found the following link that might be helpful but I do not know the company that offers these villas/house/condos malpaisbeach.com/category/…

Puntarenas, Costa...
reviews: 12
2. Re: Large Group- Full Property Rental

OP why not contact one of the local hotels direct (TA has most of them listed)and ask if they will let you have all or most of the property? If they are partially booked, the usually enterprising Tico management will surely find you something close by. As you know, you have chosen the high season in CR and most of the nicer properties have been booked/reserved for some time. Good luck in your hunt.

Playa Guiones...
Destination Expert
for Nosara
reviews: 4
3. Re: Large Group- Full Property Rental

There are several properties listed on VRBO in that area that sleep that many people...have a look!

Santa Teresa, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Mal Pais, Santa Teresa
reviews: 13
4. Re: Large Group- Full Property Rental

I just counted more than 12 places on VRBO for Santa Teresa that sleep 14 or more people.....many to choose from!

Hoboken, New Jersey
reviews: 6
5. Re: Large Group- Full Property Rental

Yes, thank you all for your feedback! I have looked in the obvious places/sarch results: VRBO, Homeaway.com, ect. I was trying to get some feedback about the less advertised homes/properties. More of the inside scoop of the homes less traveled. Any local feedback or suggestions from folks who have stayed in places that are not commercially advertised??

San Francisco...
reviews: 4
6. Re: Large Group- Full Property Rental

If you can find a place in ST @ VRBO that sleeps 14 consider yourself very fortunate. There is no "inside scoop" to be had. Its a small place geared towards singles and couples and small groups.

Santa Teresa, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Mal Pais, Santa Teresa
reviews: 13
7. Re: Large Group- Full Property Rental

Here is another link, but you will find a repeat of most of what is on VRBO and Homeaway

www.costarica-beachrentals.com/index.htm

there really is no inside scoop, anyone who has a place to rent has it advertised needing the business to pay the bills. What you find is what there is....

8. Re: Large Group- Full Property Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 pm, October 22, 2012