We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Drinking water in Santa Teresa/Mal Pais

Which Santa Teresa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Springfield, New...
reviews: 1
Drinking water in Santa Teresa/Mal Pais

Hello we are visiting Santa Teresa next week and I was wondering if the tap water there is OK to drink. When we stayed near Arenal and in Tamarindo last year we drank the water trouble free, but that was after taking the advice of a trusted person I work with.

I'm guessing Santa Teresa is OK as I've heard that most of Costa Rica's drinking water is just fine. However, I know there are a few areas with problems. Thanks in advance!

Rob

Playa Guiones...
Destination Expert
for Nosara
reviews: 3
1. Re: Drinking water in Santa Teresa/Mal Pais

I've been there 4 times and never a problem drinking the water, but hopefully someone who lives there will confirm.

New York City, New...
2. Re: Drinking water in Santa Teresa/Mal Pais

Just came back from santa teresa. its fine to drink

Springfield, New...
reviews: 1
3. Re: Drinking water in Santa Teresa/Mal Pais

Thanks!

4. Re: Drinking water in Santa Teresa/Mal Pais

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 pm, October 09, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Santa Teresa