We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

brisas del mar restaraunt contact details

Which Santa Teresa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
scotland
brisas del mar restaraunt contact details

Hi There i am looking for details either phone or email so i can book a table at this restaurant.

Thanks

San Jose
reviews: 22
1. Re: brisas del mar restaraunt contact details

The reviews here about the rest. do not show a phone number...sorry, I guess once you get in the area, you can easily ask around and make your reservations. Ask the reception at your hotel to give you the phone number or make a reservation for you (if reservations are needed)

San Jose, Costa Rica
2. Re: brisas del mar restaraunt contact details

Agree with crpuravida...I checked for a number and nothing...sorry

roadadvisor

Santa Teresa, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Mal Pais, Santa Teresa
reviews: 13
3. Re: brisas del mar restaraunt contact details

Brisas del Mar restaurant is located at Hotel Buenos Aires, phone number 2640-0254.

scotland
4. Re: brisas del mar restaraunt contact details

thanks for that. Is this the property that has a balcony and up a steep hill or do they have 2 restaraunts.

Thanks

Santa Teresa, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Mal Pais, Santa Teresa
reviews: 13
5. Re: brisas del mar restaraunt contact details

This restaurant was located on the main, dusty road through town and moved over a year ago up a very steep hill and has a beautiful view of the coastline and a perfect place for sunset!

Costa Rica
reviews: 57
6. Re: brisas del mar restaraunt contact details

Actually the phone number for Brisas is 2640-0941. They brought their old phone number with them from their old location on the road. The other number, I believe, is for the hotel. I call to make reservations there a lot so know it by heart! Great, great place.

Edited: 3:30 pm, October 29, 2010
7. Re: brisas del mar restaraunt contact details

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, April 28, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Santa Teresa