We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Driving from Liberia to Santa Teresa

Which Santa Teresa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
austin texas
Driving from Liberia to Santa Teresa

Hola!

I'll be arriving in Liberia Nov 28th, staying the night and then waking up early on the 29th and ready to drive.

i rented a 4x4 SUV for the trip. How long will it take to drive to Santa Teresa and which is the best (fastest) route?

Costa Rica
reviews: 23
1. Re: Driving from Liberia to Santa Teresa

The same information I gave you in your other post about Mal Pais will work for Santa Teresa. Why did you post this twice?

San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
2. Re: Driving from Liberia to Santa Teresa

Thank you Hattie...they like to see see your answers...

roadadvisor

Santa Teresa, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Mal Pais, Santa Teresa
reviews: 10
3. Re: Driving from Liberia to Santa Teresa

Hi Shakesnow!

I answered your question on the Mal Pais forum.

Just so you know, even though you submitted the same question on separate forums (Mal Pais and Santa Teresa), both questions appear on the main Costa Rica forum and appear as duplicate posts (as mentioned by HattieCostaRica). Although Mal Pais and Santa Teresa are located together, Costa Rica tourism deem them geographically two different locations. This does cause some confusion, but if you post on one forum and don't get any results, re-post on the other forum at a later date. Most people that frequent the Costa Rica forums are familiar with the locations and check both forums.

4. Re: Driving from Liberia to Santa Teresa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, March 16, 2011