We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best hotel walking distance to everything??

Which Santa Teresa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boca Raton, Florida
reviews: 3
Best hotel walking distance to everything??

I am going to be spending one night in Santa Teresa in Nov. with my girlfriend. I am looking for a nice hotel, priced reasonably, where we can walk to restaurants, beach, and night life.

Thanks for your help!

Santa Teresa, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Mal Pais, Santa Teresa
reviews: 13
1. Re: Best hotel walking distance to everything??

There are many places to stay that are close to everything. Depends on your price range.

If you go to www.nicoyazoom.com and check out hotels in Santa Teresa/Mal Pais and look at the price range and what all the hotels etc. have to offer, some of the places that are close to most of the 'action' are:

Frank's

Tropico Latino

Ritmo Tropical

Casa Azul

Buenos Aires

The Place

There are others, just look at the road map and choose something close to any of the above if your price range is lower.

One night in the area is a very short time since it is not an easy destination to reach! You may want to consider a couple of nights as opposed to only one.

Atlanta
Destination Expert
for Jaco, Bocas Town
reviews: 115
2. Re: Best hotel walking distance to everything??

I would suggest looking at places that are in Playa Carmen. It is kind of confusing because everyone calls the area Mal Pais or Santa Teresa but most of the stuff is in Playa Carmen which is between ST and MP. I recently stayed at Escencia in ST. It was great, but we had to hire a driver for the night if we wanted to stay out late and guarantee our selves transport home late at night. There were many restaurants within safe walking distance and one late night place across the street but if we wanted to go to DNN or Good Vibes we were way to far to walk safely at night. From Wefish list I would say Frank's is the best location for night time. I have also stayed at Tropico Latino, but IMO, as a women I would not walk back late at night it is to far and dark.

boston, ma
reviews: 1
3. Re: Best hotel walking distance to everything??

I highly recommend Ritmo Tropical! Cheap, great views, close to the beach/bars/food and was very clean. About $50 for your own little villa, take one at the top - better view, and cheaper!

4. Re: Best hotel walking distance to everything??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 01, 2011