We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Latitude 10 Resort??

Which Santa Teresa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 69
Latitude 10 Resort??

Hello everyone,

This resort is not reviewed here on TA. Any experiences with it?

Thanks for any info.

Cathy

San Jose, Costa Rica
1. Re: Latitude 10 Resort??

Never heard anything either...let us know if you find anything now I'm curious!

roadadvisor from Costa Rica and IN COSTA RICA

Let me know if you have any more questions!

montezuma
reviews: 38
2. Re: Latitude 10 Resort??

It is listed but under Specialty Lodging for some reasons - check out the link - tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g635538-d660520…

We had lots of people at our restaurant who stayed at this place and loved it. It is located in one of the most beautiful strech of beach in the area.

Santa Teresa, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Mal Pais, Santa Teresa
reviews: 13
3. Re: Latitude 10 Resort??

guaso2000 has definitely found you the link which will give you reviews on Latitude 10.

Latitude 10 was connected to Florblanca for a few years but has severed their connection and returned to be a vacation rental property on it's own. The property has existed for a number of years, but has likely lost many reviews because of the changes in management etc.

It is listed under Specialty Lodging because it really doesn't fall into any of the other categories. It's kind of a combo of a B & B and a vacation rental property, it isn't a hotel, nor is it an inn....so Specialty Lodging it is! I have not found any negative reviews or comments about stays here. I doubt you will be unhappy with this choice!

4. Re: Latitude 10 Resort??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 27, 2011