We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Santa Teresa for 4 days in green season- is it worth it?

Which Santa Teresa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Santa Teresa for 4 days in green season- is it worth it?

Hi I purchased plane tickets to Costa Rica for the last weekend in August but I'm having trouble deciding where to stay. I really love everything I have learned about Santa Teresa however it sounds like a long ride from San Jose (I will not be renting a car)

Is it true the trip can take more than half a day? Since I will only be there for 5 days (actually 4 flight leaves home early afternoon on the 5th day) is it worth it? If it is than I'm going otherwise I will choose another CR destination and save ST for my next trip!

If it is worth it any hotel recommendations. I was looking into Casa Marbella.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
11. Re: Santa Teresa for 4 days in green season- is it worth it?

The rain is getting day specially in the last few days...maybe good idea to wait just a few more days and see how the weather is getting like for around the time of your visit!

But again fro me the way is renting a ca...Puntarenas...ferry...Santa Tereza...

roadadvisor from Costa Rica and IN COSTA RICA

12. Re: Santa Teresa for 4 days in green season- is it worth it?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:30 am, March 05, 2011