We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bicycle/motorcycle/ATV rental

Which Santa Teresa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC...
reviews: 8
Bicycle/motorcycle/ATV rental

Hi,

I saw on another Santa Teresa topic that "Wefish" mentioned renting bicycles. He may have been talking about motorcycles. Either way, I am staying at Casa Marbella in November and want to surf a lot. At beach breaks like Playa Carmen and Santa Teresa, I like to check the surfing conditions up and down the beach each morning before I decide where to surf since conditions change due to tide, swell direction and the shifting sand bottom. Can I do that by renting a bicycle? If so, is the main road ok to ride on with a surfboard or is it very busy and narrow. More importantly, can I ride to the surf and leave a rental bike on the beach or road while I surf or will it likely be gone when I get out of the water. If I got an ATV instead, do surfers normally ride it to the place they want to surf and leave it parked there while they are in the water? I was thinking that these two beaches stretch so long that if I tried to do this all on foot that I would end up surfing based on proximity to the hotel instead of based on where the best conditions are. However, I could be wrong about the actual walking distance. All of your help is greatly appreciated. James

Pittsburgh...
reviews: 8
11. Re: Bicycle/motorcycle/ATV rental

Where is this QUAD RENTAL CENTER? I am familiar with the area.

Thanks.

Santa Teresa, Costa...
reviews: 3
12. Re: Bicycle/motorcycle/ATV rental

the Quad Rental Center is about 100ft or less North from Super Ronny, in Playa Carmen. I do not have their phone number, but they are really nice and serious people, me and my guests totally recommend them and their ATV.

Good luck! enjoy your stay in our beautiful town!!!

San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
13. Re: Bicycle/motorcycle/ATV rental

Good advice...thank you...love my country!

roadadvisor

14. Re: Bicycle/motorcycle/ATV rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 31, 2011