We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need help getting Santa Teresa GPS coordinates

Which Santa Teresa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
reviews: 2
Need help getting Santa Teresa GPS coordinates

I was married on the beach in front of the Latitude 10 resort two years ago and didn't have my GPS to record the exact location. Would anyone be willing to help me get them? It would involve me sending you a few photos of our wedding so you could get fairly close to the exact location. I would really appreciate any help anyone can give me.

Peter

San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
1. Re: Need help getting Santa Teresa GPS coordinates

Peter that is a great idea...maybe if you contact www.ezfindcr.com...they run Ezfind the best costarican GPS company...and ask them...they may have the coordinates!

roadadvisor

2. Re: Need help getting Santa Teresa GPS coordinates

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, October 14, 2010