We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rain

Which Gulf of Papagayo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Montgomery, Alabama
reviews: 22
Rain

I will be on Papagayo Peninsula at the Four Seasons May 26-June 3. Weather forecasts show NO SUN!!! And a lot of rain. I understand that this is the beginning of the rainy season, but hope to have some sun to beach, swim, fish, zipline, etc. Should I be worried??

Edited: 2:58 pm, May 16, 2013
Costa Rica
reviews: 24
1. Re: Rain

No need to worry. Check this map: costa-rica-guide.com/Weather/WeatherMap.html and you will see that there is very little rain in that area during that time. What rain there is, usually comes late afternoon or evening so most people plan their outdoor activities early morning.

Montgomery, Alabama
2. Re: Rain

Thanks so much. We are very excited about our trip. Expected SOME rain (it is the rainy season after all), but when looking at some of the extended forecasts, they show rain, rain, rain. I appreciate your reassurance.

Apollo Beach...
reviews: 37
3. Re: Rain

I'll be at Peninsula Papagayo then as well and I'm not worried. I vacation to this region at this time of year regularly and it's never been a problem.

Montgomery, Alabama
4. Re: Rain

Thanks.

5. Re: Rain

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, May 18, 2014