We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Dreams Resort by AMResorts

Which Gulf of Papagayo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ontario, Canada
reviews: 3
New Dreams Resort by AMResorts

Anyone have any information on a Dreams Resort that is coming in the Papagayo area.

guanacaste
reviews: 32
1. Re: New Dreams Resort by AMResorts

it is not papagayo , but in the bahia santa elena area, the most northern part of guanacaste, the project is just starting

Ontario, Canada
reviews: 3
2. Re: New Dreams Resort by AMResorts

When will it actually open to the public?

San Jose, Costa Rica
reviews: 1
3. Re: New Dreams Resort by AMResorts

Mid to late 2014. Beautiful location .

Costa Rica
reviews: 26
4. Re: New Dreams Resort by AMResorts

Yeah, it USED TO BE a beautiful location, lol. But I guess for anyone who hasn't been there prior to the building of this resort, it WILL BE a beautiful location.

I'm really losing a lot by refusing to return to a beautiful, pristine beach that is now dominated by a huge development - which is happening in several places. In fact, to some of my favorite beaches in the whole country. It's just too painful, frankly.

And please don't presume to "lecture" me about jobs and the economy. It's just my own personal "thing."

Bahia Santa Elena is very beautiful and somewhat wild. It's a little isolated - but not too far from the town of La Cruz and not far from Santa Rosa National Park. It's also near the border of Nicaragua. About 1.5 hours from LIR, more or less - depending on what happens with the road from La Cruz.

Typically, projects of this sort tend to open late in Costa Rica and I would not want to be the first people staying at this resort. After the opening date is announced, I wouldn't book anything for the first couple of weeks they are open - give them a chance to get things straightened out.

Edited: 2:35 pm, May 19, 2013
San Jose, Costa Rica
5. Re: New Dreams Resort by AMResorts

Great area...way to windy for my taste...but great views...

roadadvisor

6. Re: New Dreams Resort by AMResorts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, May 21, 2014