We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transportation from Liberia Airport to Tamarindo Diria Hotel

Cold country...
reviews: 7
transportation from Liberia Airport to Tamarindo Diria Hotel

What is the best and most economical way to go from the airport to The Tamarindo Diria Hotel? Someone is charging me $80 EACH way...isn't that a lot?

San Jose, Costa Rica
1. Re: transportation from Liberia Airport to Tamarindo Diria Hotel

That is about the corrrect amount for a 100% private transfer...but you can also check with some shuttles like ECOTRANS...

roadadvisor

Edited: 3:57 pm, July 31, 2012
Tamarindo, Costa...
2. Re: transportation from Liberia Airport to Tamarindo Diria Hotel

There are a few different ways to get to Tamarindo from the Liberia airport. Private shuttles will run you about $80 if you make a reservation. Normally, if you wait until you land to grab a taxi, they will try and get another $10-$20 out of you.... Public shuttles like ecotrans, grayline, interbus will run about $30-45 per person. Finally, there are a few other group shuttles that run a little less, around $20, but they have the reputation of being a tad bit unreliable.

Cold country...
reviews: 7
3. Re: transportation from Liberia Airport to Tamarindo Diria Hotel

Thank you all soooo very much...I think I have a good deal!!

4. Re: transportation from Liberia Airport to Tamarindo Diria Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 pm, August 21, 2013