We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riu Guanacaste

Toronto
reviews: 7
Riu Guanacaste

Does anyone know if it is open yet or if it is on time for being open in January?

Pensacola, Florida
reviews: 56
1. Re: Riu Guanacaste

bookit.com/costarica/…hotel-riu-guanacaste

Opening Oct 31...

Brooklyn, New York
reviews: 48
2. Re: Riu Guanacaste

the hotel is open today 10/31/09. i keep checking for first review and photo's

San Jose, Costa Rica
3. Re: Riu Guanacaste

It is officially open!

Luis

Colleyville, Texas
reviews: 3
4. Re: Riu Guanacaste

I too am anxiously awaiting word on this hotel. I have reservations for November 29th. Keep us posted.

Barrie, Ontario
reviews: 17
5. Re: Riu Guanacaste

Hold me a spot by the bar JeansTravels, will be with you on Nov 30.

Have been to 3 other Riu's 1 month after opening (Cancun, Los Cabos Palace & other). From my experience they do a super job of openings. A few minor glitches, but nothing compared to some of the foul-ups at established resorts.

Looking forward to a comment from the first few 'testers' :)

Aberdeen, United...
reviews: 59
6. Re: Riu Guanacaste

Hi, anyone from the UK who wants to stay at Riu Guanacaste can now fly direct with Thomson and First Choice from November 2010. We've just booked a fortnights stay from 16th November 2010 - it's over a year away and I can hardly wait. I am so excited :-)

Playa Hermosa...
reviews: 4
7. Re: Riu Guanacaste

Here is a look at the beach -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VodHERBGKek

San Jose, Costa Rica
8. Re: Riu Guanacaste

Hi Jolo ...nice to know that you are coming...maybe by then I will have my place netx to the hotel...you'll be my guest!

Just buckle up and enjoy the ride in PARADISE!

9. Re: Riu Guanacaste

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 17, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Gulf of Papagayo