We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ice in Drinks

Which Hopkins hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
PALMYRA,PA.
reviews: 20
Ice in Drinks

Is it safe to consume the ice in mixed or frozen drinks in this area ,we will be staying at Almond Beach Resort .Am aware its safer to drink bottled water ,just wondering aboput the ice ?

San Ignacio, Belize
Destination Expert
for Belize, Cayo
reviews: 238
1. Re: Ice in Drinks

I've never had problems with ice in Hopkins, or anywhere else here. I'd ask at each place, but most everywhere has filtered water.

PALMYRA,PA.
reviews: 20
2. Re: Ice in Drinks

Thanks for the reply

Austin, TX
reviews: 3
3. Re: Ice in Drinks

Hi there! I'm staying at Almond Beach in December and I was wondering about the ice there too. If you don't mind, I would love to know if it's ok to drink. Have you read the most recent review on here for Almond Beach? The last few sound pretty horrible and now I'm a little worried I shouldn't have booked there.

4. Re: Ice in Drinks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, August 24, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Hopkins
Recent Conversations