We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

apartment accom

Which Batu Ferringhi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
reviews: 12
apartment accom

Hi all,

I'm planning a trip to Malaysia over the xmas/new year period for a family of 5 (3 kids are 17, 20 and 21). I've discovered the vacation rentals tab up the top and think I'll book an apartment.

My question is if we book an apartment in Batu Ferringhi, is there restaurants, night markets close by and roughly how far is it to Georgetown?

Thanks

Nelson Bay...
Destination Expert
for Penang
reviews: 43
1. Re: apartment accom

We stayed in one of Susie Troup's apartments in the Sri Sayang building. It is situated at the far easted end of the main street. The night market commences about a 5 minute walk from Sri Sayang just before the Golden Sands resort and finishes about a klm later just past the Park Royal Hotel, There are many restaurants and the popular Long Beach hawker stalls. Christmas booking are very popular and I would suggest you book ASAP.

Gaja

Edited: 7:41 am, June 17, 2013
2. Re: apartment accom

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 19, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Batu Ferringhi