We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Limo to NJ and before and after cruise....

Which Queens hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Los angeles, CA
reviews: 13
Limo to NJ and before and after cruise....

I received two quotes, one from Carmel Limo, the other from Dial7 Limo. On the phone, Carmel customer service was very unfriendly and a bit rude. Dial7 couldn't have been nicer or more friendly, but I was quoted $100 more round trip than Dial 7.

Yes I know that for the cruise itself, it would have been easier to fly out of Newark.

However I will be in Queens, before and after cruise, visiting friends and family etc. so overall, JFK works out better for us.

I also emailed BlackExecutive Limo with no response.

Anyway, I was just wondering what company I should ultimately give my business to for this trip.

3 replies to this topic
Brooklyn, NY
reviews: 1
1. Re: Limo to NJ and before and after cruise....

The one that cost $100 less....

**Dial7 couldn't have been nicer or more friendly, but I was quoted $100 more round trip than Dial 7.**

You mean Carmel...no?

Edited: 7:44 pm, February 04, 2014
Los angeles, CA
reviews: 13
2. Re: Limo to NJ and before and after cruise....

Yes, I meant to say Carmel. Yes their quote was much cheaper. I was just wondering how reliable their service is, due to the nasitiness of the customer service.

Edited: 8:05 pm, February 04, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
reviews: 1
3. Re: Limo to NJ and before and after cruise....

It could have been a bad day for the cust serc rep.

It was snowing in NYC on Monday and flights were cancelled at all of the airports. They probably got many calls for customers looking to get from the airport or point A to B. I could imaging that it would be a little busy/stressful. I wouldn't really think anything of it.

People seem to recommend either of the 2. I certainly would not pay $100 more because of it...

Reply to: Limo to NJ and before and after cruise....
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted