We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel with teenager in June

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Holbox Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Redington Beach, FL
reviews: 7
Hotel with teenager in June

My husband and I are traveling here in June with our 17 year old son to swim with the whale sharks. What is the best hotel for the 3 of us in a room within walking distance to beach and town with a pool. not loud, not expensive, we're not too picky. Thanks!

2 replies to this topic
New York,NY
reviews: 5
1. Re: Hotel with teenager in June

We just returned with a teenager as well and we got to know the island pretty well. Rent bicycles or a golf cart, those are fun to go exploring with.

It's such a small place, you will be near beaches and the center of town anywhere you go. Just pick the hotel that suits your budget, you can't really make a wrong choice. We stayed at Villas Flamingos, which was very nice, with a garden and a pool that has shade. The only thing is that this part of the island has issues with seaweed on the beach at the moment, which has a rotten smell. But it's not bad all the time, it depends on the direction of the wind.

Hotel Mawimbi (no pool) and Casa Tortugas (chic, pool) are great, too. Right on the beach. Holbox is very, very mellow and beautiful and the food is great. You'll have a great time. Bring bug spray- I'm still scratching...

Redington Beach, FL
reviews: 7
2. Re: Hotel with teenager in June

Thank you so much!

Reply to: Hotel with teenager in June
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted