We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crane Palms open on New Years Day?

Yorkshire
reviews: 26
Crane Palms open on New Years Day?

Hi , does anyone have an e.mail address for Crane Palms, or happen to know if they are likely to be open for dinner on New years day? We are moving over from the Gap to the Crane, and I have heard such good reports on this restaurant. I feel that the area needs places like this to give the Crane and Cutters a run for their money1

Burlington, Canada
reviews: 55
1. Re: Crane Palms open on New Years Day?

Found this review on TA with all the information, suggest that you acquaint yourself with the "search box" and "reviews" if you have not already done so and you'll probably find answers to most of our questions. No offense intended just that many people are not aware of this valuable source of information. tripadvisor.in/ShowUserReviews-g616286-d1754…

Edited: 1:42 pm, October 16, 2010
Yorkshire
reviews: 26
2. Re: Crane Palms open on New Years Day?

Thanks, no offence taken, but I am aquainted with the Search box, and unless I am missing something, none of the reviews gave an e.mail, although I do now have a phone number. I thought perhaps someone might read my post who is in Barbados and can find out directly if they are open New years day.

Burlington, Canada
reviews: 55
3. Re: Crane Palms open on New Years Day?

If you have the phone number it's probably best if you call. You can then ask all your questions directly.

4. Re: Crane Palms open on New Years Day?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, April 15, 2011