We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

in Malia now what is the best place to eat?

Which Malia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oldham, United...
reviews: 2
in Malia now what is the best place to eat?

It's my wedding anniversary while i'm here and wondered the best place to eat with a varied menu for all tastes as hubby can be a bit fussy as can my 14yr old son.

Devizes, United...
reviews: 309
1. Re: in Malia now what is the best place to eat?

Hi there

One thing's for sure, is that the best places to eat in Malia will be in the old part of the resort. The "new" resort is full of awful restaurants that cater for the "chips-with-everything" visitors which is fine if that's what they want, but it won't be an authentic Greek meal by any understanding.

Wales
reviews: 99
2. Re: in Malia now what is the best place to eat?

Sergiani is lovely place to eat with varied menu. It is on beach road virtually in Stalis. Well worth a visit.

somerset
3. Re: in Malia now what is the best place to eat?

For a special occasion I would recommend Galini Restaurant in Koutouloufari. This is a hillside village overlooking Hersonissos and will take 10-12 mins from Malia by taxi.

Also, two in Stalis - Hellas Taverna and Katerina. Both are traditional greek tavernas with a good menu choice.

Hope you are having a good holiday.

London, United...
reviews: 1
4. Re: in Malia now what is the best place to eat?

n the old village in Malia you have a god variety to choose from. = Kalisma; Totto Lotto; Stables; Milos; San Georgeio; Oads; Zorbas. There is also a Malia Restaurant Guide available this year showing where to eat

5. Re: in Malia now what is the best place to eat?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 pm, October 12, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Malia
Recent Conversations