We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aglaia Studios, Malia

Which Malia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
manchester
reviews: 1
Aglaia Studios, Malia

Anyone who has stopped in this accomadation within the last 6months, please comment and give me an honest summary of what the hotel is really like. Im going away for the 1st time with my friends and rather confused about the mixed reviews I keep seeing.

Thank you x

Sheffield, United...
1. Re: Aglaia Studios, Malia

Same here!! Just been reading all the reviews... Im not excited 1 bit... Have you heard from anyone at all what they are like? x

Devon
reviews: 96
2. Re: Aglaia Studios, Malia

Hey,

We did much the same, we booked a hotel and were not to keen after reading all of the reallybad reviews so then decided to Tripadvisor the hotel before booking, Cancelled the old hotel and FINGERS CROSSED we've now made the right choice.

Think of it this way, its literally a bed, somewhere to shower, change and go back out. You dont need it for much more, aslong as the rooms are clean and moderately comfortable and you can get a few minutes shut eye I wouldnt worry too much.

HITTING MALIA in 19 DAYS!!

Manchester, United...
3. Re: Aglaia Studios, Malia

Staying here on the 28th June for 14 nights with 9 others, is anyone else here at the same time? and is it really as bad as it sounds?

Ruthin, United...
4. Re: Aglaia Studios, Malia

32 lads staying for a week! from 28th of june see you there!!!

Ruthin, United...
5. Re: Aglaia Studios, Malia

32 lads staying from 28th for a week!

Manchester, United...
6. Re: Aglaia Studios, Malia

explains why the hotel is all booked up then!

Ruthin, United...
7. Re: Aglaia Studios, Malia

yep- although the owner seems abit dodgey!!!

Manchester, United...
8. Re: Aglaia Studios, Malia

don't think he's going to be too impressed when he see's all the lads turning up, properly end up having a heart attack or something.

looks the worlds smallest hotel aswell.

Ruthin, United...
9. Re: Aglaia Studios, Malia

yhe i think are group and yours, we must take up nearly all of the hotel. hes not gonna have much choice tho tbh theres 32 of us and 10 of you. will all be sound

Liverpool, United...
10. Re: Aglaia Studios, Malia

42 lads in total! Jeeze! where going on the 28th aswell, no wonder the hotel booked up quick, hope where not the only girls going only 2 of us haha, you heard the veiw of the security being a crank?! :( ahh well this should be fun!

Get answers to your questions about Malia
Recent Conversations