We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

prices

Which Pissouri hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 8
prices

The food in Pissouri is by and large excellent my gripe though is the disparity in prices where some places are great value and some especially at the Bay are daylight robbery.I think its time that the CTO address this issue and regulate prices accordingly then people will approach eating establishments without fearing they are going to get ripped off before they enter.The Pissouri Bay Cafe has the balance just right a great addition to this beautiful village.

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka, Limassol, Cyprus
reviews: 74
1. Re: prices

Yes the Pissouri Bay Cafe is good,We found apart from one or two places in the bay, we had better value eating out in the top village but compared to some places that I have stayed in Cyprus I do not find Pissouri restaurants over the top expensive.Julie

2. Re: prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, July 20, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Pissouri