We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hideaway

Which Nungwi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chester, United...
reviews: 4
Hideaway

Hi I have just stumbled across this hotel in our search for a honeymoon. I am confused about the all inclusive option. Do the standard rooms include all inclusive in the al a carte restaurants or are these extra? Also will it be nice weather at the beginning of June? I realise the resort is not open yet but thought some might have insider info lol!

thanks

Dawn

Zanzibar
1. Re: Hideaway

June is wet because of the long rain which start to taper off in May,generally Hot and humid,So, is the best time to visit Zanzibar .

The Hotel is going to be opened in March and very nice option for Honeymooners which is located in a quite area of North Coast.

They have all options of All inclusive basis and Half board basis in all their rooms categories which are Luxury Junior Suite,Luxury Superior Junior Suite,Luxury Jacuzzi Suite,Prestige Beach Villa and others are Presidential Suites.

So,the meal plan is upon your preference.

Regards,

Zanzilandholidays

Chester, United...
2. Re: Hideaway

Thank you. The operator we would look to book with offers only all inclusive. The hotel seems to have a number of restaurants and its not clear if they are all included in the all inclusive package.

Chester, United...
3. Re: Hideaway

Also if its wet in June will it rain a lot? Are we likely to have more rain than sun?

Zanzibar
4. Re: Hideaway

That is what Operator quoted but they have also HB basis.

All inclusive services included :-

Accommodation as booked according to the room category.

Breakfast,lunch and dinner at Main Restaurant.

Soft drinks, house wine,local beer,juices, water,tea,coffee served in the Main restaurant.

Buffet Breakfast service from 07:00am to 10:00am

Buffet Lunch service from 1:00pm to 3:00pm

Buffet Dinner service from 7:30pm to 9:30pm

A la carte Restaurants:(only for the guests in the exclusive private area)

The Ishi - Teppanyaki Asian Restaurant opens for dinner

The Carnivore & more opens for dinner

Living area

Nungwi café

Offers morning and afternoon tea and cool drinks throughout the day

The Beach Bar

Offers snacks,Soft drinks,in-house wine,cocktails,local beer, juices,water,tea coffee .

Soft drinks,local beer and water in room fridge.

Free welcome drink to all arrivals.

Gymnastic,daily activities (water gym,Fitness,stretching,jogging, Yoga)

Windsurf equipment non professional,Canoe,Beach volley,Football,Table Tennis,Darts,board games

Evening Entertainment Program Disco

Wi Fi Internet in the common area with own Laptop or smartphone,WLan in the room.

There is no Rain in June,the rain taper off in may,So,ealier June is wet because of the long rain which taper off in May.

Regards,

Zanzilandholidays

Chester, United...
5. Re: Hideaway

Ok great thank you. Don't suppose you know if the restaurants that can be used when you are in one of the superior rooms are included in the all inclusive, or incur a supplement?

Zanzibar
6. Re: Hideaway

All inclusive is not rely on room category,all clients of anytime of room can use all facilities on all inclusive basis.Restaurants are useful for all.

Regards,

Zanzilandholidays

Chester, United...
7. Re: Hideaway

I don't understand sorry if I'm being stupid but you said A la carte Restaurants:(only for the guests in the exclusive private area)

There's probably confusion with it not being open yet. Don't worry I will call into kuoni today. Thank you :)

London, United...
reviews: 15
8. Re: Hideaway

Hi

I am looking at booking this hotel myself. Did you find the answer to your questions as I'm also curious?

Thanks

Chester, United...
9. Re: Hideaway

Hi no I was put off zanzibar after reading further about It. it seems a lot like Kenya with beach boys and hassle and we just didnt like that when we went to kenya. It's just not our cup of tea. Shame though as it does look a beautiful place. We are going to Singapore and Bali instead.

If you don't mind that though it does look amazing, I'm a bit of a wuss and felt very unsafe in Kenya so don't want to risk it as its our honeymoon :)

London, United...
reviews: 15
10. Re: Hideaway

Oh I see. I've never been to either so ill look further into it. Thanks very much.

If you haven't been to Bali before then you'll love it. I go there almost every year and its amazing. Hope you have a lovely honeymoon.

Thanks for your help.