We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Langi Langi distance to Nungwi Inn

Which Nungwi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Turkey
reviews: 23
Langi Langi distance to Nungwi Inn

Hi,

I will be travelling to Zanzibar with an overland trip but in Zanzibar after seeing the hotels they are offering I am thinking to choose my own accomodation and not buy their package. Which means I will not be with the group. First of all, do you think it is safe for a female to leave the group at Zanzibar?

My real question is the group will be staying in Nungwi Inn. And I think of staying in Langi Langi. Are they close to each other? How far are they? Walking distance? If so, I could spend time with my grroup but sleep in my better hotel:) Please tell me about it because this distance will help me to decide...

Best wishes;

Zeynep

dorset
reviews: 45
11. Re: Langi Langi distance to Nungwi Inn

Hello. The 'strip' in Nungwi is not that long! you can walk the whole thing in about 15 minutes! For lunch, there are some nice little places north of Paradise Bungalows that are right on the beach. Also Nungwi Inn, in the other direction.

It is not a big place and you will soon get your bearings! If the tide is in and you can't go along the beach, the coastal path now passes through several hotels (Z hotel, Amaan Bungalows, Langi Langi and Paradise Bungalows), but you are OK to walk along it at any time of day of night.

surrey
reviews: 25
12. Re: Langi Langi distance to Nungwi Inn

Thanks so much - really looking forward to it.

Zanzibar, Tanzania
13. Re: Langi Langi distance to Nungwi Inn

Thank you for sharing you feed back with others after coming back

Turkey
reviews: 23
14. Re: Langi Langi distance to Nungwi Inn

I finally wrote my review for this hotel and added lots of photos... You can also check it:) Have a great time in Zanzibar:)

surrey
reviews: 25
15. Re: Langi Langi distance to Nungwi Inn

Thanks for you review - it looks fabulous.

16. Re: Langi Langi distance to Nungwi Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, January 18, 2014