We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Langi Langi distance to Nungwi Inn

Which Nungwi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Turkey
reviews: 23
Langi Langi distance to Nungwi Inn

Hi,

I will be travelling to Zanzibar with an overland trip but in Zanzibar after seeing the hotels they are offering I am thinking to choose my own accomodation and not buy their package. Which means I will not be with the group. First of all, do you think it is safe for a female to leave the group at Zanzibar?

My real question is the group will be staying in Nungwi Inn. And I think of staying in Langi Langi. Are they close to each other? How far are they? Walking distance? If so, I could spend time with my grroup but sleep in my better hotel:) Please tell me about it because this distance will help me to decide...

Best wishes;

Zeynep

Turkey
1. Re: Langi Langi distance to Nungwi Inn

Any information???

Zanzibar
2. Re: Langi Langi distance to Nungwi Inn

Very closed to each other, Is about 5 minutes to walk and can walk at anytime of the day and night .

Also is a safe area for any type of Single travelers.

Regards,

Zanzilandholidays

Turkey
3. Re: Langi Langi distance to Nungwi Inn

Oh, great news:) Thank you:)

south africa
4. Re: Langi Langi distance to Nungwi Inn

Is Langi Langi in Nungwi, I had the impression it was in Matemwe? Can someone please clarify!!

Zanzibar
5. Re: Langi Langi distance to Nungwi Inn

Langi Langi Beach Bungalows is at the Heart of Nungwi Village and not Matemwe Village.

Regards,

Zanzilandholidays

Turkey
6. Re: Langi Langi distance to Nungwi Inn

I stayed at Langi Langi and it was perfect... I recommend it to anyone... And yes, it was close to Nungwi Inn and very safe to walk around.... Thanks for all the help here:)

surrey
reviews: 25
7. Re: Langi Langi distance to Nungwi Inn

Thanks for coming back to update the thread. As you've been recently can you recommend any good restaurants nearby? We'll be near there in a couple of weeks.

Turkey
8. Re: Langi Langi distance to Nungwi Inn

Actually I stayed there 2 days and I ate all my food at the hotel's restaurant which was not something special but very ok:) And great view, you are actually over the sea:)

dorset
reviews: 38
9. Re: Langi Langi distance to Nungwi Inn

There are several good restaurants nearby - really everything is within walking distance. If you turn left out of Langi Langi and go onto the beach Cholo's has good fresh fish (Tuna etc). We also liked Nungwi Inn for curries and Mangi's bar for late night drinks.

surrey
reviews: 25
10. Re: Langi Langi distance to Nungwi Inn

Thanks for your updates today pier21. Looking forward to some nice fresh fish. What about places for quick simple lunches - we don't normally eat a lot in the middle of the day as hotel breakfasts are enough to keep us going - preferably on the beach? I assume you just walk along and look for somewhere nice.