We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best day trips?

Sydney
reviews: 2
Best day trips?

We are taking our kids aged 10 and 7 to Fiji in August. What are the best day trips to do?

Thanks

Bellingen, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Mamanuca Islands, Navini Island
reviews: 92
1. Re: Best day trips?

Hi

Include one to somewhere like South Sea island, this is geared to accomodate day trippers with a lot of fun activities for you and your kids. Have a look at the South Sea Cruises website it has lots of day trip to the islands options.

Sydney
2. Re: Best day trips?

Thanks, I'll definately look it up!!

Maryborough...
reviews: 8
3. Re: Best day trips?

Hi MADITAY, i totally agree with hooked, i did the south sea cruise last week and had the best day, snokeling was great, and all drinks and lunch are included on the island, unforgetable, have fun, Clint.

Sydney
4. Re: Best day trips?

Thanks, I'm convinced now that it's a good choice.

5. Re: Best day trips?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, November 16, 2009