We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travel to fiji with kids 6 year old and 3 year old

Which Yanuca Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
sydney aussie
travel to fiji with kids 6 year old and 3 year old

planing a fiji holiday, any tips on the following;

*best family friendly place, providing activiies + kids club, white sand beach nice for swimming.

*best time to travel there.

*any reason to worry about safety ie Ku ?

Thanking you in advance! Happy traveling guys!

Portland, OR
reviews: 5
1. Re: travel to fiji with kids 6 year old and 3 year old

hi resortrender,

It depends on your budget, but I would recommend Castaway. It is very family friendly. The kids club is awesome! They have tons of activities for all ages.

They have a white sand beach and you can swim off of the beach at high tide. They also have a large pool.

I would try to travel before the 17th of June. Castaway has a special if you travel before that time of $1000 fjd food and bev credit for a 7 night stay. Basically you get free meals for the family.

I have a six year old and that is where we are going to stay next year when we go to Fiji.

katt

Wellington, New...
reviews: 13
2. Re: travel to fiji with kids 6 year old and 3 year old

Hi there, I agree Castaway is hard to beat but I suggest you also take a look at www.travelwithkidsonline.com and go to the family friendly Fiji resorts section. For each resort you can see all sorts of information such as the room bedding configurations, the type of cots they provide, the babysitting rates, the children's menus, the children's pool depth etc. It should be very helpful and together with Trip Advisor will make your decision easier. Have a great trip!

auckland
reviews: 38
3. Re: travel to fiji with kids 6 year old and 3 year old

check out mana. best beaches all tide. great kids club.

have a look at their website.

4. Re: travel to fiji with kids 6 year old and 3 year old

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, August 24, 2009