We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just A Little More Than 2 Weeks To Go

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Viti Levu, Treasure Island, Sonaisali Island, Nadi
reviews: 20
Just A Little More Than 2 Weeks To Go

Hello all my tripadvisor friends just wanted to let you all know it is now less than 3 weeks in fact closer to 2 weeks till i return to Fiji and my fav resort Sonaisali. I am so very excited! Can't wait to start packing! Still trying to work out what to do while away as each year comes round i try to find thing's i have not yet done before but after going to Fiji for multiple trips over 22 years of my life i keep running out of idea's! This time im going to attempt Sonaisali's Plantation Fine Dining 9 Course Degustation. Might start counting sleeps now.

Sydney
reviews: 21
1. Re: Just A Little More Than 2 Weeks To Go

Have a great hol Blue and I agree,, that 9 Course Dego Menu you posted a while back, sounded fantastic !!

Julie

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
2. Re: Just A Little More Than 2 Weeks To Go

Baysydney3 didn't that menu sound devine! Im still watering at the mouth thinking about it! It is on the list of must do's!

New South Wales...
Destination Expert
for Fiji, New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory
reviews: 199
3. Re: Just A Little More Than 2 Weeks To Go

Getting very exciting now! Have just booked our next trip including our first visit to Sonaisali - we decided on the hotel rooms bluestreek - for the convenience of being near the facilities. Thanks for your advice on that :)

Just saw the latest bad review for SI. Couldn't resist - just had to PM the author and ask where they ended up staying for the rest of their trip and if they liked that any better as it was another one review wonder! Also was interested to know if they'd been changed from a hotel room to a bure - maybe a nice secluded bure was too scary for them?????

Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 17
4. Re: Just A Little More Than 2 Weeks To Go

Getting close now, Blue. Yes I think you can change to counting down the sleeps now!!!

Nearly booked myself to go back to Mana in March, but decided to stick the the original plan and go in September.

Now we are off to Long Island in the Whitsundays in March instead, thank to tez823!!

Nola :)

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
5. Re: Just A Little More Than 2 Weeks To Go

Hi everyone well its a week and a half now till i go. The countdown has gone so quickly! Have been counting down with you all for 12 weeks now! Time fly's! I have the new bag out on the ready will wait a few more days before i look at it! So looking forward to just relaxing with a cocktail or 2! Will be very quiet though without my noisy pup! But am looking forward to it very much!

nz
Destination Expert
for Norfolk Island
reviews: 160
6. Re: Just A Little More Than 2 Weeks To Go

bluestreek

I'm going to beat you here as I'm off to Rarotonga on Friday. But you enjoy the countdown - it's part of the excitement.

Can understand you saying it will be quiet without your pup. We've got to take our 2 noisy (ex SPCA cats) into their cattery tomorrow and we won't be popular!

Have a wonderful holiday.

Moreton Island...
reviews: 70
7. Re: Just A Little More Than 2 Weeks To Go

Have a wonderful holiday, Bluestreek. And enjoy the last countdown.

And bet your pup has a nice holiday too.

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 40
8. Re: Just A Little More Than 2 Weeks To Go

Lucky you bluestreak....we went to fiji last september and many many more times over 30 years !!! And still I want to go back...is it something about fiji or am I just fiji crazy !! Anyway I am missing this year as we are all going to Vietnam and Cambodia...first time here for me !!

Oh well something different to try but can't stop thinking about my next fiji trip...... have a great trip and just think of all those people like me who wish they were you !!...ENJOY ;-)

Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 17
9. Re: Just A Little More Than 2 Weeks To Go

Time is flying by, Blue. You will be there before you know it. Can't believe that it is only 8 weeks till Christmas........where has the year gone??

Nola :)

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
10. Re: Just A Little More Than 2 Weeks To Go

Nzlilibet Raro is awesome have not been for years but perhaps i will get back there. You have an awesome trip wow this time tomorrow you will be gone i would imagine. Just over a week for me and my medical travel partner has just informed me they got a few extra days off work so tempting to extend the holiday hey! My little pup if off to the kennels a few days early for some peace and quiet it is going to be very quiet while im away from him as he is a noise box! Got the bag ready to go and itching to pack will leave it a few more days! So excited as always to be getting away and my health is not to bad at the moment which is nice ! Thanks everyone for the happy holiday messages im still on the countdown!