We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Publico to the ferry

Which Fajardo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Baraboo, Wisconsin
Publico to the ferry

hi i was in pr in march 2008 for my honeymoon but planning to return next march with a 8 year old and a 12 month old planning about 2 weeks total and want 1 week in vieques.

Puerto Rico
Destination Expert
for San Juan
reviews: 11
1. Re: Publico to the ferry

I would suggest to take a Taxi, it's $ 85 from San Juan. I would not go on a Publico with children. Sometimes they don't have airconditions or squeeze in a bunch of people. This is not something I would recommend fora Tourist.

Baraboo, Wisconsin
2. Re: Publico to the ferry

is that price for a group because i was told last time i went it is per person just trying to decide how to get there and do a side visit at El Yunque

Detroit, Michigan
reviews: 34
3. Re: Publico to the ferry

That should be for your group (I am assuming your group is 4 people). The cost for a taxi from SJU to the El Con in Fajardo is $80 per the site:

http://www.cabspr.com/

However, I am not sure if you will be able to arrange a side trip to El Yunque through them. It is my understanding that taxi's are not allowed past El Portal Tropical Forest Center.

4. Re: Publico to the ferry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 pm, October 30, 2012