We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

reccomendation for car transfer from San Juan to Fajardo

Which Fajardo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
jackson ms
reccomendation for car transfer from San Juan to Fajardo

I would like to recommend John Rosario (johnspublico@yahoo.com) for car transfer service between San Juan and Fajardo. I found his service online and he was prompt in responding to my e-mail inquiries. He met us at our hotel in Old San Juan at 6:00am in the morning to take us to Fajardo for the early morning ferry to Culebra and then met us at the ferry for our return to San Juan 3 days later. We even worked out a side trip to the Bacardi Rum Distillery on our return trip before going to the airport. He was on time and always returned my calls promptly. He was very nice and professional and had a great rate for the transfer service that was per vechicle not per person. The people at the hotel in Old San Juan told me I got a great rate with him!

tucson
1. Re: reccomendation for car transfer from San Juan to Fajardo

How much he harged you?

ibabuca@msn.com

2. Re: reccomendation for car transfer from San Juan to Fajardo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, October 03, 2009