Hello We will be staying at El Conquistador in Fajardo and I have a few questions:
1. How is the beach/sand at Palomino Island? Are water shoes a necesity in the water?
2. We have booked a garden view room (2 people)- I think that includes Las Olas and Las Vista. Has anyone ever had a garden room at one of these places and if so any tips? How are the rooms? Which area is more recommended? Are there refrigerators or mini bars that we can keep some of our own stuff in? Ice machines on every floor?
3. Which pools are geared more towards adults without kids?
4. Is there a place near the entrance of the Bio Bay area to park our cars?
5. Is there ever an issue with getting poolside lounge chairs and Palomino beach chairs? Do we need to get to them early and "hold it" with our towels and belongings?
Thanks all for your tips- cant wait- we will be there from Feb 7th to the 11th.