We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

place to take business clients to dinner in Fajardo?

Which Fajardo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
OH
reviews: 1
place to take business clients to dinner in Fajardo?

I will be staying in El Conquistador and need to treat 20+ people (all businss clients) to a dinner. I don't want the hotel and want a GREAT local establishment. Does anyone have a good recommendation?

Puerto Rico
reviews: 30
1. Re: place to take business clients to dinner in Fajardo?

METROPOL RESTAURANT!!! They even have special/separate rooms for big(er) parties and are very used to that. The prices are the best and the food selection is huge, at the same time local cuisine (puertorrican & cuban mostly, but also some international) I'd look no further.

Washington DC...
reviews: 51
2. Re: place to take business clients to dinner in Fajardo?

Yeah, you would go BROKE treating 20 people to dinner at El Con! We stayed there last summer...food prices are insane!

We went over to the Fajardo Inn and ate at the Blue Iguana

http://www.fajardoinn.com/local-dining.html

I don't know how fancy you need to be, but it certainly was some of the best Mexican food we have ever had! Service was great, and it it is a nice hotel too.

Guaynabo, Puerto...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
reviews: 7
3. Re: place to take business clients to dinner in Fajardo?

I have not been to the Metropol in fajardo, but if it is anything like the one in Guaynabo, I would go there.

Good choice of food (Cuban / Puerto Rican), reasonable prices.

Puerto Rico
Destination Expert
for San Juan
reviews: 11
4. Re: place to take business clients to dinner in Fajardo?

Rosa's Seafood is great, but for 20 Clients you would need more variety like the Metropol. You can even get a fixed menu with 3 choices, this way you cut the cost

Cleveland, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico, Carolina
reviews: 22
5. Re: place to take business clients to dinner in Fajardo?

I was going to suggest Rosa's also, but 20 would be a big crowd. But the sea food is great. Another thought would be someone like East Island excursions or one of the others that offer a sunset cruise.

Puerto Rico
reviews: 2
6. Re: place to take business clients to dinner in Fajardo?

http//:www.metropolpr.com

SJ, PR
reviews: 16
7. Re: place to take business clients to dinner in Fajardo?

I guess the answer depends on the degree of formality for your dinner. Metropol is usually on the noisy side, and IMHO, not the place where you would impress clients. Rosa's could be a more appropriate choice.

San Juan
reviews: 11
8. Re: place to take business clients to dinner in Fajardo?

I would suggest Rosas's Seafood or Pasion por el Fogon. It all depends on how much you want to spend. Metropol is cheaper and has good latin food, but as other said, it's "noisy".

Puerto Rico
reviews: 30
9. Re: place to take business clients to dinner in Fajardo?

Unlike the others, Metropol in Fajardo has separate dinning rooms for big groups, so the noise is not an issue to consider. Besides, 20 people in a party will be noisier than any other party there. Call them, they are very accomodating!

SJ, PR
reviews: 16
10. Re: place to take business clients to dinner in Fajardo?

If you decide to go with Metropol, please keep in mind it's nothing fancy, just plain old Cuban and Puerto Rico comfort food. Service is nothing to write home about. I'd still rather go to Rosa's.