We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

On our way to N resort!

Which Falmouth hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
So. California
reviews: 22
On our way to N resort!

We are finally on our way to N resort. For those who asked me to post our impressions I will do my best. Right now we are waiting to board our flight and LAX has to be one of the worst airports to fly out of. LOL

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 13
1. Re: On our way to N resort!

Have a wonderful and safe trip. Looking forward to your impression of the N resort.

Are you meeting up with any other couples this trip?

ENJOY : )

So. California
2. Re: On our way to N resort!

LidoLover and lidolibido will be showing up in a few days. Looking forward to a relaxing trip.

So. California
3. Re: On our way to N resort!

First morning here are N resort, arrived last night around 9:00 pm. Had a great dinner. We were upgraded to beach front, the view from the balcony is fantastic, better than BGN! So far everything is just like what we have read on-line. Occupancy is low about 10 couples, of course everyone seems very friendly. Looking forward to breakfast!

Illinois
reviews: 6
4. Re: On our way to N resort!

Hi Rick, I am glad to hear you made it safely. Also great to hear the view is beautiful. Did you request an upgrade or did they just offer it to you? How is the pool? Did you enjoy the waterslide today. We cannot wait to meet up with you guys. See you in 5 days and if you have time keep us updated. See you soon!

So. California
5. Re: On our way to N resort!

Hi LidoLover!

Due to the low occupancy everyone is located in a beach front room, we did not ask for the upgrade. We spent most of the day on the beach yesterday but I did go down the slide once, it was a blast! Diner last night was a little disappointing, not bad, just not great, it was Italian night and the food was just OK. Breakfast and lunch was good though so it was not a deal breaker. We do miss Sherice at the bar and would love some lamb chops! So far all the meals are off a menu, no buffets which we prefer, so that is a plus. If lidolibido has a bow tie, pack him one, last night was bow tie night and I was the only one without a tie. If he doesn't have a bow tie pack a regular one, the sillier the better.

Pack lite, this is a nude resort and most people wear little if anything even at meal time. The ladies usually wear a little something at dinner but the rest of the time it is mostly wraps and sarongs. You should have plenty of room to pack shoes.

Looking forward to you guys getting here.

See you soon

Rick

Illinois
6. Re: On our way to N resort!

LOL........about the shoes! Remember how swollen my feet get? I have a few I am bringing hopefully I can wear them. I am finally putting things out to pack and it will be a very light load. I will have to get a bow tie for Al. I can also bring you one for next week if you like? It sounds like you are having a relaxing time. How is Judy doing, and her eye? We are so looking forward to the slide. Has the weather been great (do I really need to ask (lol). Cannot wait to see you guys. Sounds like Mark and Peg may get there about an hour before we arrive. Keep the updates coming if you can. Enjoy your day!

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 1
7. Re: On our way to N resort!

Thank you for the update Rick, we can't wait, 10 more days for us. Have a great time...Victoria

So. California
8. Re: On our way to N resort!

I would love it if you can bring a extra tie. We are getting a little rain right now but it looks like it will be clearing soon. Judy is doing good taking care of her eye. Right now we are heading over near the tennis courts Judy wants to give treats to some horses they have here.

Lima
9. Re: On our way to N resort!

Any word going around there about the resort being sold and what the status of it will be? My husband & I were there last Halloween...our 2nd trip there...and are looking to book again this year. Just curious if it is a rumor or what's up? Hate to book and then find out it changes somehow....Also....would it be possible for you to get us Freddie's email address so in the future we can address any questions, requests, etc to him? LOVE NRESORT and hope it stays. I also read somewhere about possibly Wayne(from Braco) going there for an interview....I notice no mention of him so I assume he is not working there. Enjoy your trip and thanks in advance for any info you give.

Illinois
10. Re: On our way to N resort!

I will bring an extra tie. I picked Al up a very colorful one today. I will get you one in some bright colors too. Do you get to ride the horses? Are you having a good time or is it to laid back? Also have you ventured to Time N Place. I really want to check it out. I am getting so excited!!!!! Cannot wait.