We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royalton white sands.

Which Falmouth hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
nottingham england
Royalton white sands.

Now on sale in the UK from thomson.

Looks fantastic but way out of our price range.It's a shame we loved this hotel.

28 replies to this topic
Norwalk, Connecticut
reviews: 68
1. Re: Royalton white sands.

What exactly did you love about it.

It just reopened --rebranded in the fall of last year.

When did you visit ?

Please ! Tell us more about your visit !

nottingham england
2. Re: Royalton white sands.

It's not open yet it's the old breezes trelawny.

It is on sale in the UK now from May 2014.

Durham, United...
reviews: 13
3. Re: Royalton white sands.

Hi thinking of booking as prices seem ok in May. Do you know what the weather is like and is there much to do outside hotel?

nottingham england
4. Re: Royalton white sands.

Hi Jeanette.

We always go in July that's why it's so expensive and very hot.May would be a lovely time to go.

The reps have lots of exciting excursions.we like many people like to hire a driver for the day then you can plan your own itinerary.there used to be taxi drivers outside the hotel you just need to negotiate a price.

Me and oh did Martha brae river that was nice.took the boys to dunns river falls which was amazing.

The hotel used to do a nightime boat trip to the illuminus lagoon which was something completely different.there is so much to see and do in Jamaica that's why we would like to go back but unfortunately it won't be this hotel because of the cost.

Durham, United...
5. Re: Royalton white sands.

Thanks For getting back to me. I have booked for May. It's somewhere different for us. Hope you find another hotel. Try Mexico - it's is lovely if you haven't been.

nottingham england
6. Re: Royalton white sands.

That's good I'm sure you will have a great time.It is different but in a good way. Jamaicans are lovely people.

we have booked sandos playacar in Mexico this year.

Minnesota
reviews: 6
7. Re: Royalton white sands.

I looked at some dates in Feb '14 and found it to be very expensive. Almost $900 night/US$ for the cheapest room. Unfortunately out of my price range, but it looks gorgeous from the pictures!

Durham, United...
8. Re: Royalton white sands.

We obviously have similar choices in holidays!! Just back from Mexico in April fab time again. Do go to xcret it's a fun day the evening show is good but does go on for a long time. Make sure you swim in the caves. Enjoy!

london,england
reviews: 3
9. Re: Royalton white sands.

hotel not open yet

lindsay ontario
reviews: 11
10. Re: Royalton white sands.

We are looking at booking here for the second week it is supposed to be open. The prices seem to be really reasonable right now, but I am just concerned that the hotel might not be 100% finished so some of the ameneties may be lacking. Also what if the opening is delayed? Will our trip be rescheduled? Or will we just be refunded. Based on the Artistic Impressions on their site and on Facebook this hotel will be very classy, so being able to go for $1300 seems unbelievable.. any Thoughts?

Reply to: Royalton white sands.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted