We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Jamaica in June???

Which Falmouth hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
York UK
Weather in Jamaica in June???

Hi!

We've just booked for 1 week (14th June) at the Starfish Trelawny and can't wait! Was just wondering what the rain was like at this time of year?? Lots of rain, bits of rain, lots of sun?!?!

Thanks!

Downingtown...
reviews: 1
1. Re: Weather in Jamaica in June???

We went to Starfish that time last year and the water was perfectly calm and we had no rain. We went again in April and had choppy waters and a bit more overcast and wind. I guess you never know but June was perfect for us.

Pa.
reviews: 16
2. Re: Weather in Jamaica in June???

I was at SGOR last mid june weather was wonderful. Not overly hot or humid and only a little rain one afternoon. We are going back to JA in June I hope the weather is as great as last year. But even if the weather is less than perfect rain in Ja sure beats rain in Pa. : )

York UK
3. Re: Weather in Jamaica in June???

Thanks for that!

I guess even if it does rain there is loads to do and see. Getting very excited now!

Denver, Colorado
reviews: 1
4. Re: Weather in Jamaica in June???

Just returned from Pebbles last night. The weather was great. Sunny and warm in the mornings and early afternoons. The late afternoon/evening showers came in almost every day but we still had a blast. it was nice to get a relief from the sun every day. The only downfall is the rain brings out the mosquitos. Wear the bug spray in the evenings and you will have a great time. We had spray withour deet and it worked fine. Just do not forget it or you will be sorry. We have alot of bites, but still had a blast and are alreay planning our next trip there!!

5. Re: Weather in Jamaica in June???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:29 am, September 02, 2009