We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pool At Starfish

Which Falmouth hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brighton, United...
Pool At Starfish

Is it Big??

Its it cold or normal?

Is it normally crowed?

ive seen pictures of little tables in the pool wiht little chairs just wondering can you eat on them??

Is the slides good & which ones better?

Thank you

Elz

CAN
reviews: 25
1. Re: Pool At Starfish

Elz...no disrespect but part of my vacation I enjoy is discovering what's in store. It's great to research things like third world countries and what to expect and give to help them ---but pool temp? will that honestly help you decide on whether your going or not?

Jamaica gives you perspective.

Try every single slide in the pool and you decide which one is the best. Things that make you go hmmmm.

Downingtown...
reviews: 1
2. Re: Pool At Starfish

LOL C, I hear you.

Elz: There are 4 pools at Starfish. They are plenty big and the water temp is normal.

There are 2 slides, one is more for little people and the other one is bigger. They are ok. There is a swim up bar in one pool and pool tables in two pools. No, I wouldn't say you could eat in the pool???

You can drink however.

Crowded....kind of, but like I said there are multiple pools.

You'll love it, relax, have a red stripe :)

Avon Park
reviews: 33
3. Re: Pool At Starfish

Elz,

I feel you...we are going to Starfish in Dec and are anxious to experience this resort that we have heard only great things about.

Are you traveling from UK ? What an adventure for you!

I know how it is to want to know so much before you go but part of the fun is experiencing the whole thing while you are there.

Jamaica Steve raves about this resort as does Krim and others. You will be fine ;-)

Although I do monitor this site for news and stories about the hotel, I also got great tips from people who have been to hotels on island that I was scheduled to visit. Maybe try using the trip advisor email system in attempt to contact somebody who has just returned will give you better light on how it is at Starfish.

We are looking to retire to that area and I have had fabulous chats with Frostychic and Tivertonhouse to answer my questions in that regard.

Can't wait to see your trip review upon your return...I know you will love it!

Brighton, United...
4. Re: Pool At Starfish

No im going to jamaica im just wondering if the pools ok lol

Ok Thank you Everybody!!!!

5. Re: Pool At Starfish

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, August 29, 2009