We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family room in hotels or pensions

Which Bonifacio hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
reviews: 1
Family room in hotels or pensions

We're looking for a large room in a hotel or pension for a family of 4 in Bonifacio in mid August. We'd like to be in or close to the old section of town. We don't really want to pay more than 140 euros per night. I suppose it's impossible to get an apartment for only 3 nights, especially arriving on a Sunday. Any suggestions? Thanks. Barry

Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 52
1. Re: Family room in hotels or pensions

Yes Barry...impossible to get an apartment for 3 nights unless you pay for 7.

London, United...
2. Re: Family room in hotels or pensions

Barry, i know this is not good news but the rental period is almost over now...and everything for august is fully booked or closed to be fully booked (this excludes the overprice hotels in poor locations obviously), so to datthecoast point, no renting three nights will not be possible, plus rending to sunday will be difficult (most of things are on saturday on the island). My recommendation would be to consider a camping site if you are only there for a few days - it is affordable and some have great locations.

Enjoy Corsica

VillaFanny

3. Re: Family room in hotels or pensions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, February 07, 2014