We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

manila to manaog to baguio

Which Laoag hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pasig, Philippines
manila to manaog to baguio

im going to baguio, but we will drop by at manaoag church place.

can anyone teach me the quickest way to manaog then from manaoag to baguio. im using a honda crv 2x2, how much gasoline (unleaded) i will spend on that trip. thank you very much

4 replies to this topic
Manila, Philippines
reviews: 62
1. Re: manila to manaog to baguio

Maybe we have a couple of resources who could help you (TD, WeekendDriver, etc).

But maybe you can post a similar question to tsikot.com.

As an example: tsikot.com/forums/…

Manila
reviews: 46
2. Re: manila to manaog to baguio

When you reach Urdaneta intersection, pass thru it and on the next intersection, make a left. There should be a signage pointing the direction (landmark is seaoil gas station). After 11kms of travel, ask around for it needs some turns.

After your visit, take the manaoag-pozorubio rd. and end up in national highway (more than 10kms).

If you cover 270kms (manila to baguio via manaoag) and your CRV consume 9kms/liter (depends on driver's driving attitude)... your gas will cost around 1500 pesos.

Manila
reviews: 46
3. Re: manila to manaog to baguio

PS

My projection about CRV's fuel consumption was a guess... I hope someone can correct it.

alkhobar
reviews: 8
4. Re: manila to manaog to baguio

There are 4 generations (type) of Honda CRV. Kindly state which generation (and model) you own and I can check for you its approximate fuel consumption.

You may google it up, however noting that as the unit get old, it become less efficient.

Reply to: manila to manaog to baguio
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted