We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any one way car rentals in Laoag?

Which Laoag hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kuala Lumpur...
reviews: 3
Any one way car rentals in Laoag?

We're spending a few days in the Philippines and want to hit Manila, Angeles City, Baguio City, Santa Maria, Vigan City, and Paoay. We fly into Manila and I was thinking about getting a flight to Laoag and driving back down. Does anyone know of any 1-way rental agencies in Laoag.

14 replies to this topic
1. Re: Any one way car rentals in Laoag?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:05 pm, February 02, 2013

Kuala Lumpur...
2. Re: Any one way car rentals in Laoag?

Huh?

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
reviews: 177
3. Re: Any one way car rentals in Laoag?

I don't think there are any in Laoag that allows self-drive. You may contact this --> …olx.com.ph/van-and-car-rental-s-tour-organi…

clare,ireland
4. Re: Any one way car rentals in Laoag?

in ur other post -u said u wanted to drive from manila to laoag

Kuala Lumpur...
5. Re: Any one way car rentals in Laoag?

@ kegler747 Thanks for the link I'll shoot them a mail.

@ clareirishman In both posts I'm asking about 1-way rental agencies. I don't really care if I fly to Laoag and drive down or drive up and fly back. The reason I put two posts up is to make sure I didn't miss any Laoag people in the Manila forum or Minila people in the Laoag forum, who might have an answer for me.

Barcelona
6. Re: Any one way car rentals in Laoag?

Hi there,

I would like to know if there is rent a car in Laog internationational Airport Philippines?

we would like to drive from Laoag going down to manila.

Thanks alot

7. Re: Any one way car rentals in Laoag?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:05 pm, February 02, 2013

clare,ireland
8. Re: Any one way car rentals in Laoag?

you could contact tour company based in laoag www.aaexpresstravelntours.com/contact.html or https:/…info

Edited: 4:43 pm, February 02, 2013
clare,ireland
9. Re: Any one way car rentals in Laoag?

eric -there are a few threads about driving in philippines tripadvisor.com.au/ShowTopic-g294245-i3256-k…

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
reviews: 177
10. Re: Any one way car rentals in Laoag?

Yes there are car rental companies in Laoag but they are not willing to rent you one unless you will be accompanied by their own chauffeur.

Reply to: Any one way car rentals in Laoag?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted