We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel in laoag

Which Laoag hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Philippines
reviews: 3
hotel in laoag

any suggestion for a hotel in laoag, not too fancy, most important is accessible, within the city, clean and safe place to stay. thanks

8 replies to this topic
clare,ireland
1. Re: hotel in laoag

tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g612374-Laoag_Ilocos_…

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
reviews: 178
2. Re: hotel in laoag

Grand Octagon --> tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g612374-d173052…

montreal
reviews: 15
3. Re: hotel in laoag

I would recommend both Java and The Palacio de Laoag. Stayed at both, Java is newer and nicer.

4. Re: hotel in laoag

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:35 am, July 13, 2012

5. Re: hotel in laoag

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10:18 pm, June 01, 2013

Pasig, Rizal...
reviews: 34
6. Re: hotel in laoag

You can try Octagon or Java, but beware of The Palacio de Laoag, not to be mistaken for Palazzo de Laoag. The Palacio (at P. Paterno St) is not within the city or district, but a good 10 minutes away from the City Center (Museum). There are no taxis so unless you have hired a private vehicle with driver, you would need to take the Laoag-style tricycles which are made for people with moderate weight 5 feet and under,. Two small individuals can fit but two ordinary individuals 5'4 and above will find it cramped The road ruts do not help with your lower back. So stay within the City and as much as possible and you can afford it, hire private vehicles. Oh one more thing, the Palacio De Laoag turns the airconditioner at the restaurant only for Caucasians. A FilAm does not qualify for cool air comfort.

clare,ireland
7. Re: hotel in laoag

VC-only 2 yrs late

montreal
reviews: 15
8. Re: hotel in laoag

Interesting post about The Palacio de Laoag, Visacounselor, I would just add a couple things.

I found it is more like 5 minutes to city centre via tricycle. I am 6'-4" can bend in half sufficiently to fit into the tricycles. I preferred this mode of transportation to get into the city because it is so cheap and you are out of the rain. The location was NOT an issue for me.

Reply to: hotel in laoag
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted