We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tours from Laoag to Baguio

Which Laoag hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
reviews: 22
Tours from Laoag to Baguio

Hi,

Since there are no flights to Baguio, I thought we'd fly to Laoag from Manila after our trip from Palawan.

Probably go to Pagudpud, then work our way down to Baguio passing Vigan and Bontoc.

We only have 3 days 2 night. Also we have no transport!

Was thinking , maybe there is a tour from Laoag to Baguio???

cheers

Thea

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
reviews: 184
1. Re: Tours from Laoag to Baguio

Laoag, Pagudpud, Vigan, Bontoc and Baguio by land for only 3 days? Are you practicing for the next season of the Amazing Race? Just kidding ;-)

If I were you just concentrate in 1 or 2 places. Pagudpud, Laoag and Vigan is doable for 3 days but definitely not in a leisurely manner. If you really want to go to both Laoag and Baguio better skip Pagudpud. You are coming from Palawan with all the beach and sun you need. Just my two cents.

There are buses plying the route Vigan-Baguio and Laoag-Baguio. A particular company that I remember doing that Laoag-Vigan-Baguio route is Partas Bus. I know there are other small bus companies serving that route.

2. Re: Tours from Laoag to Baguio

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, January 01, 2011