We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

walking with lions

Which Bel Ombre hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
norfolk, england
reviews: 15
walking with lions

Hi, I had the same questions as some previous visitors, just a couple of additional questions , please can I ask how far in advance do you have to book to walk with lions - can you book when you arrive or do you need to book before you go? Also what are the prices please. We are going in mid September.

Many thanks

Edited: 1:16 am, June 08, 2012
UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
reviews: 41
1. Re: walking with lions

I think September you would be OK to book as soon as you arrive as its low season but you can book in advance to be certain of getting the time and day you want.

www.safari-adventures-mauritius.com

Edited: 5:27 am, June 08, 2012
norfolk, england
reviews: 15
2. Re: walking with lions

thats great thanks, not sure if thomas cook do this as an organised trip or if we are better to do our own thing?

Was thinking of booking a car and driver for the day, what sort of price would I pay please??

Thank you for your time. :)

3. Re: walking with lions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 pm, June 20, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Bel Ombre