We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding at Heritage Awali

Which Bel Ombre hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham
reviews: 2
Wedding at Heritage Awali

Hi,

We are hoping to get married at this hotel the year after next. Ive read the reviews and theres some fantastic ones. Has anyone on here got married here? Who did you book with and what was your day like? We are hoping to get as much info as we can to start getting organised. We have had a quote from kuoni for 10 nights. Do they do hair and make up and what was the photographer like? What rooms is there avaliable?

Sorry for all the questions and thanks for any help you can give us,

Sarah and Andrew

London, United...
reviews: 84
1. Re: Wedding at Heritage Awali

HI,

I havent got married here but i have attended 2 weddings here and also my auntie is getting married there in Aug 2012.

If you log onto www.heritageawali.mu it shows some of the wedding venues. Its a great choice and is my dream to get married at Awali! So congratulations.

All tour operators feature the resort, kuoni are good.

When are you looking at going?

Poppy

Birmingham
2. Re: Wedding at Heritage Awali

Hey,

We are looking to get married June 2013. We went to Kuoni and was quoted 4515 that was one week all inclusive with the wedding package for the both of us. Really really badly want this now that were seriously looking into it. Do you know what the wedding photographer was like or have any pictures?

Thanks

Sarah x

ENGLAND
reviews: 1
3. Re: Wedding at Heritage Awali

Hi,

Look @ White Sand Weddings. They do some excellent deals for that particular hotel.

We're getting married in January 2013 at the Heritage Awali.

If want some more information, just ask :)

Take Care,

Christine

London, United...
reviews: 84
4. Re: Wedding at Heritage Awali

Hi, if you are on facebook go to the heritage awali fan page there's photos and also White sands weddings do have a fan page too which also has photos on.

We took our own photos so have never had photos the photographer took, I saw them that the wedding couple had and they were good.

Rgds

Poppy

Birmingham...
5. Re: Wedding at Heritage Awali

Hi,

Ive just read your reply about yourf wedding at Heritage awali in Jan 2013. I was just wondering how you went about booking and who with as we were told we werent allowed to book till May next year for 2013. Thank you for any help.

Also how long are you stopping for and which room?

Thanks, Sarah and Andrew

ENGLAND
6. Re: Wedding at Heritage Awali

Hi Sarah & Andrew,

We actually booked this through White Sand Weddings. Who have taken care of everything for us.

They had a excellent deal on for the Heritage Awali, so we couldn't resist.

As for the wedding arrangements, they sort that all out for you ( obviously included in the price ). have emailed the Heritage Awali direct, and they have been so helpful.

We are going for 2 weeks, and have a beachfront room.

Definately worth a look, let me know how you get on.

Take Care,

Christine

Warrington
reviews: 7
7. Re: Wedding at Heritage Awali

Our holiday has been booked through The Holiday Place. This is the link to their honeymoons in Mauritius webpage :

theholidayplace.co.uk/…

Our (non-honeymoon - been wed 41 years!) 10 night, all inclusive, at the Awali is £1800, including a room upgrade to DeLuxe Beachfront, private transfers from/to the airport and scheduled, Emirates flights from Manchester.

Obviously, we can't comment about packages for getting married and won't actually know anything about our tour company until we return from the Awali (we're off later today - yippee) but it might be worth a look.

Good luck

Warrington Old'Un

Lancashire, UK
Destination Expert
for Flic En Flac, Mauritius
reviews: 140
8. Re: Wedding at Heritage Awali

Warrington Old'Un, that's a very good price for the Awali.

Have a great holiday

Best wishes

Mazza :-)

Birmingham
9. Re: Wedding at Heritage Awali

Hi Christine,

How did you go about booking through white sands? We would like the villa thats shown on the website but Kuoni dont give an option for it. How much roughly was your wedding if you dont mind me asking?

Thanks,

Sarah and Andrew

ENGLAND
10. Re: Wedding at Heritage Awali

Hi Sarah,

Inbox me your email address if you like.

Take care

Christine

Get answers to your questions about Bel Ombre