We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How far in advance to book hotel?

Which Springdale hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Here
reviews: 2
How far in advance to book hotel?

How quickly do hotels like the Desert Pearl and Cliffrose Lodge fill up? I went in April a few years ago, but don't remember booking more than 4 months in advance. I just tried to look up rates for April 2009, and it's showing no rooms available. Could they already be booked?

Winston Salem...
reviews: 13
1. Re: How far in advance to book hotel?

Desert Pearl has gotten so popular that I wouldn't be surprised. However, you might try calling by phone. You might get better results.

Jacksonville...
reviews: 3
2. Re: How far in advance to book hotel?

I would try calling them. I think there may be a glitch in their reservation system. I just tried to check some dates online and no matter which date I try it comes back with the same message. Or maybe wait a day or so and try online again.

Unless they have a big group coming through you should be able to get a reservation. I just made one last week for the middle of August with no problem.

Happy Traveling,

KaJo

Jacksonville...
3. Re: How far in advance to book hotel?

I am referring to the Desert Pearl.

KaJo

Jacksonville...
4. Re: How far in advance to book hotel?

I am referring to the Desert Pearl.

KaJo

Witney, United...
reviews: 12
5. Re: How far in advance to book hotel?

Sounds like a glitch - we just returned from the area and stayed at the DP for three nights, unbooked, 5/6/7 May. I wouldn't advise you do this personally to be sure you get what you want, but booking that far ahead shouldn't be a problem.

Karen

Salt Lake City, Utah
reviews: 47
6. Re: How far in advance to book hotel?

Dear JaxJags08,

Thank you for your interest in possibly staying with us at Desert Pearl Inn.

I apologize you have not been able to access 2009 information. We are in the process of installing a new property management system so unfortunately, we will not have 2009 availability and rates posted until 2nd week of June. I apologize for the inconvenience however if you can wait until then you will be able to access your needed information and make a reservation online or you may email me directly. We do have all 2009 dates available and at this time are not raising our rates from 2008.

April is always a very popular month in Zion so I would make my reservation whenever you are sure about your dates. We have a 72 hr. cancellation policy should your plans change.

Also, please do not hesitate to contact me directly for information about the Inn and / or the area in general.

We hope to see you at Desert Pearl Inn.

Regards,

Robin Palmer

Here
reviews: 2
7. Re: How far in advance to book hotel?

Thanks for your help, Robin! I will definitely check out your website once the enhancements are complete and we have a better idea of our dates.

Las Vegas
8. Re: How far in advance to book hotel?

Well for the National Parks I had to make reservations 13 months in advance. So at the same time I made reservations at the Zion Park Inn Best Western. Called a month ahead and and reconfirmed the reservations, then checked 2 weeks ahead also. They screwed it up anyway. Amazing, don't know what else a person can do to try to get a hotel to get it right. Although in this case it is more the case of their "heck, I don't care" front desk people.

It's amazing even when you show them the confirmed reservation letter dated over a year before.

To bad the property is nice, the people that work there are very unhelpful. Take preference to a reservation request that was booked 2 months before and didn't care about a request that was booked 13 months before.

UK
reviews: 94
9. Re: How far in advance to book hotel?

I booked last week for the Desert Pearl for dates in April 2009 - so the web reservation system is up and running and I can't wait to be back there ; )

10. Re: How far in advance to book hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 pm, September 28, 2009