We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

good things to do in YNP

Which Yosemite National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 14
good things to do in YNP

we are going to be in YNP in june 2013. can people tell me what they did that was good we are there for one day 2 nights plus the afternoon before and the morning after. if that makes sense.

Santa Cruz, CA
reviews: 35
1. Re: good things to do in YNP

Are you staying in the valley? It sort of depends if you are an active group or like to do less active things. When I go to Yosemite I hike. That for me is the main thing to do there.

If you don't like to hike (most hikes are UP to start) you can take a valley tour and learn about the history, check out the visitor center and ranger talks, watch the rock climbers on El Cap (binoculars required to really watch them), and so on.

Let us know what sorts of things you like to do when in nature and visiting a National Park~

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
reviews: 75
2. Re: good things to do in YNP

Hi again victabug

The Top Questions & Itineraries in the upper right is the best place to start your search. You need lodging and activity ideas, all included in that info.

3. Re: good things to do in YNP

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, October 17, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Yosemite National Park