We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights

Ohio
reviews: 132
Flights

I was wondering if we are going to be in Yellowstone in July 2013 if $531 round trip from Columbus, OH to Jackson Hole, WY sounds like a good deal?

Centereach
reviews: 42
1. Re: Flights

we are going mid June from JFK to JacksonHole, changing at Salt Lake City for $549......early june the prices were over $600....go figure

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
reviews: 296
2. Re: Flights

We've gotten them for $350 to $450 but Delta flies direct from Atlanta in summer and winter.

Ohio
reviews: 132
3. Re: Flights

The flight is a Delta flight and stops in Minneapolis on the way to and from Jackson Hole, WY.

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
4. Re: Flights

We've flown thru MSP on way to Billings airport- do not use this airport- try to go thru Denver- it is much better.

Ennis MT
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park, Ennis
reviews: 26
5. Re: Flights

If you're flying Delta, DEN probably isn't a choice. MSP is one of their main hubs, especially for flights to MT/WY. It's not my favorite airport, but I wouldn't change airlines to avoid it.....

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
6. Re: Flights

Oh I agree- I was just saying if you had a choice fly thru Denver. We've done both and flying thru MSP was awful. Our flight landed on one side of the airport from Billings and was leaving for Atlanta on the other side of the airport. They have no rapid rail system and all the automated walkways were out of order. We literally had to run to catch our flight. The flight was with Delta and we fly Delta all the time.

Suwanee, Georgia
reviews: 43
7. Re: Flights

I know this is an old topic but hopefully I can get answers. PeachBelle, I bet you would be the one to know since it looks like you are in Atlanta as well.

I am planning on going out to Jackson Hole from Atlanta mid/end June of 2014 and have already seen a wide array of prices. I want a one stop to non-stop flight preferably. When do you think the best time to book is? Have you seen sales? What price ranges? Any tips? I have seen anywhere from ~$500 to $700 so far but we are way in advanced at this point.

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
8. Re: Flights

GatorHikers,

We've used JH and flown Delta in the summer and found some good prices in February. I would start looking after the first of January and then keep checking. If you can get something under $450-500 that is a good deal. Flights are direct in summer months. If you want to fly to SLC which is a 5 hour drive then check both Delta and Southwest. We've gotten airfare for about $350-400. We have also used Billings but it is not direct and usually has one stop thru DIA or MSP. I have found some good deals there also but that was one year for late August.

We are going to the parks this month and are flying into Denver because we have the time and will drive to the parks. I got airfare thru Southwest for less than $200 and rental on a SUV for about $18 per day. As you can see I am a bargain hunter when it comes to car rental and airfare.

Hope this info helps and let me know if you have other questions.

Cinnaminson, New...
9. Re: Flights

I'm in the same boat. Flying from Philadelphia to either Jackson or Bozeman arriving on June 18. Prices have been between $580 to $700+. 2 years ago the prices were the same around this time of year. We booked in December when prices dropped to around $400. I check prices daily but usually wait until at least December to book the flight.

Muskoka District...
reviews: 17
10. Re: Flights

May I ask where you find your car rentals deals? That is an amazing price per day for an SUV.

Thanks.