We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seneca Falls area

Which Seneca Falls hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
England
reviews: 6
Seneca Falls area

I will be travelling from Niagara Falls on the way to Lancaster PA

Could anyone let me know what the Microtel Motel has changed its name to as I am looking for reasonable lodging for one night only.

Thanks in anticipation.

Duckcity

Seneca Falls, New...
reviews: 2
1. Re: Seneca Falls area

It hasn't changed it's name. I live down the road from there and it's still Microtel Inn & Suites.

England
2. Re: Seneca Falls area

Thanks for your reply.

The reason I asked is that I wanted to book for 2008 and the hotel will not accept any bookings.

I will try again later.

Duckcity

Seneca Falls, New...
3. Re: Seneca Falls area

Good Morning Duckcity,

Not sure why some places do this. You would think that would be a bad business move.

If you need any idea's (places to see, etc...) between Niagara Falls and PA let me know. I have lived in this area for 27 years. Even went to college in Buffalo/Niagara Falls.

May I ask what area in England you are from?

tjmartin07

England
4. Re: Seneca Falls area

Hi, tjmartin07

Thanks for your reply.

I come from Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire

Seneca Falls, New...
5. Re: Seneca Falls area

Hello Duckcity,

Your welcome for the info. Hope it helped. My DH and I will be traveling in Sept/Oct 08 to London for a few nights. In the near future I will have to ask you a few questions about what to and not to do in London.

Thanks,

tjmartin07

ottawa
reviews: 1
6. Re: Seneca Falls area

I will be staying at the microtel in November. Looking for restaurant ideas.

Thanks

Seneca Falls, New...
7. Re: Seneca Falls area

Trishottawa-

2 doors down from the Microtel in Seneca Falls there is a Pizza Hut and on the other side of Microtel there is Abigail's (just voted #1 in the region for the best chicken wings). Across the street there is a Burger King and a Chinese Buffet in the plaza. McDonald's (next to the plaza) and Taco Bell/KFC down about 4 companies from McDonald's, there is also a restaurant inside the Holiday Inn too (same side of the road McDonald's is on). If you go own the road even more towards 'downtown' Seneca Falls, across the street from Dunkin Donuts there is Little Italy, my favorite pizzeria, Penny's Place (great for breakfast and does get busy), if you keep going further into town in the heart of Seneca Falls, there is a GREAT Mexican restaurant called San Miguels, there is Henry B's but that place is very expensive and then there are a few more Italian restaurants, pizzerias and another Chinese restaurant.

In Waterloo there is Caccino's, Connie's Diner and Palermo's pizzeria. There is Star diner but I don't like that place too much.

I know there are a ton of Italian restaurants in this little area (Waterloo-Seneca falls) but there are a lot of Italians living here, myself included, lol.

If you need more info. let me know.

tjmartin

ottawa
8. Re: Seneca Falls area

We are 5 women on a shopping weekend and we'd like a really nice dinner so fast food is out. We are big fans of Italian food . Is Abigail's any good for things other than chicken wings?

Can you tell me anything about the pumphouse?

Seneca Falls, New...
9. Re: Seneca Falls area

From what I remember about Abigail's menu...it has a variety of items to choose from. I haven't been there in many years and I know I live right down the road from there but my DH doesn't like going there for some reason.

As far as Italian restaurants, Henry B's is Italian and from I hear it's good and expensive, 2-3 doors down from there, there is another Italian restaurant called Buon Amici's, which I think is less expensive then Henry B's...I don't know anything about this place. There is also Antonina's Italian restaurant (a few bocks away from downtown)...cheap ($6 and up) and pretty good, but I would suggest reservations they are very busy on Friday & Saturday nights.

Are you going shopping at the Outlet Mall?

ottawa
10. Re: Seneca Falls area

we are shopping in Syracuse on Friday and then heading to the outlet mall on Saturday.

Thanks for your suggestions. After a crazy day of shopping it's great to sit down to a good meal!!