We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Skiing and Snow near Vienna,VA - PLEASE HELP!

Which Vienna hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Miami, FL
Skiing and Snow near Vienna,VA - PLEASE HELP!

Hello All - I'm new to this site and in search of a fun winter family vacation with 4 yr. old son and 6 mos. old daughter. We will be visiting family in in Vienna, Va in January and are interested in "seeing snow" and possibly try some first-time skiing. Any recommendations of nice family friendly skiing areas in MD, WV or PA would be greatly appreciated.

We understand we would have to drive out of Vienna for skiing and wouldn't mind spending a few nights in a hotel, but wouldn't want to venture too far. My 6 mos. old absolutely hates her car seat and I wouldn't want to torture her with a long drive.

Thanks!

central virginia
Destination Expert
for Virginia Beach
reviews: 14
11. Re: Skiing and Snow near Vienna,VA - PLEASE HELP!

ditto

12. Re: Skiing and Snow near Vienna,VA - PLEASE HELP!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 pm, September 06, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Vienna