We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking at Vienna Metro

Which Vienna hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Hampshire
reviews: 79
Parking at Vienna Metro

So I'll confess first, I used to live in Fairfax...but never used the Vienna Metro so I have a question about parking there.

I remember there being covered parking on the 'north' side of I-66 along with some other surface parking and then there was I think surface parking on the 'south' side of I-66.

I know about the 2 hour parking and kiss and ride and all that, but I want to park my car for the day while visiting DC. I'll be there on a weekend but I'm not sure whether to head for the 'north' or 'south' side of I-66.

I'll be longer then 2 hours so that lot is out.

Can anyone tell me anything about the parking lots at Vienna? I looked at Google Earth to refresh my memory about the layout...but it doesn't help with the lots much.

Thanks.

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Pompano Beach
reviews: 60
1. Re: Parking at Vienna Metro

I can't give you any details, but we had no trouble finding parking at a surface commuter lot near the Metro in Vienna. Hope you get some better info, but if you don't, stick with your plan to use the Metro.

reviews: 2
2. Re: Parking at Vienna Metro

Unless something has changed recently, parking at stations is free on weekends. If you go to the Metro website the info is all there.

reviews: 2
3. Re: Parking at Vienna Metro

http://www.wmata.com/rail/parking/

Washington DC...
reviews: 51
4. Re: Parking at Vienna Metro

There are huge garages on both sides of 66 now. If you are going on a weekend-no worries. You will find a spot.

5. Re: Parking at Vienna Metro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, April 17, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Vienna