We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking at Vienna Metro

Which Vienna hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Hampshire
Level Contributor
305 posts
88 reviews
Parking at Vienna Metro

So I'll confess first, I used to live in Fairfax...but never used the Vienna Metro so I have a question about parking there.

I remember there being covered parking on the 'north' side of I-66 along with some other surface parking and then there was I think surface parking on the 'south' side of I-66.

I know about the 2 hour parking and kiss and ride and all that, but I want to park my car for the day while visiting DC. I'll be there on a weekend but I'm not sure whether to head for the 'north' or 'south' side of I-66.

I'll be longer then 2 hours so that lot is out.

Can anyone tell me anything about the parking lots at Vienna? I looked at Google Earth to refresh my memory about the layout...but it doesn't help with the lots much.

Destination Expert
for Pompano Beach
Level Contributor
3,478 posts
67 reviews
1. Re: Parking at Vienna Metro

I can't give you any details, but we had no trouble finding parking at a surface commuter lot near the Metro in Vienna. Hope you get some better info, but if you don't, stick with your plan to use the Metro.

Level Contributor
2,002 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Parking at Vienna Metro

Unless something has changed recently, parking at stations is free on weekends. If you go to the Metro website the info is all there.

Level Contributor
2,002 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: Parking at Vienna Metro

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
2,587 posts
52 reviews
4. Re: Parking at Vienna Metro

There are huge garages on both sides of 66 now. If you are going on a weekend-no worries. You will find a spot.

5. Re: Parking at Vienna Metro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, April 17, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Vienna