We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay?

Which Vienna hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Weed, Ca
Where to stay?

I have business in Vienna Va. In April and maybe in June. I will be bringing my wife and 3 year old son along. There are many areas from which to choose for hotels (fairfax, chantilly, Tyson's corner. We'll be spending time in D.C. as well. Can anyone tell me which "neighborhood" would be the best to find a hotel for my Wife and Son to spend most of their days in? Thank you!

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
reviews: 53
1. Re: Where to stay?

They're all much of a muchness. At Tyson's Corner you've got lots of business and retail which may provide a distraction. Fairfax and Chantilly are like smaller version of Tyson's Corner.

Tyson's Corner has the better hotels. Ritz Carlton is attached to the Galleria which has the better shops. If they wish to go into the city (there isn't a lot to do in this part of Northern Va) then the Metro isn't too far, and the journey isn't too long.

2. Re: Where to stay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:20 pm, September 29, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Vienna